Why Hire Me – My Qualifications
Swimming Pool, Spa, and Outdoor Living Contractor in the Huntsville/Madison and Northern Alabama area since 1987. Call now at 256-679-7047, view our webpage at www.dirt2Done.com or email Owner and Project Manager, Mark Kerce; who has been designing and building award winning pools and outdoor projects for over 25 years. Mark has the advanced training, knowledge and project management skills to design and build almost any outdoor living project. From simple patios to expensive custom designs, Mark has the experience to complete your project the right way. Completing over 1000 projects, he has overseen the construction of:
- Pool, Spa, Outdoor Living, and Landscaping – Design and Construction,
- Swimming Pool Maintenance – Seasonal Shut-Downs and Start-Ups,
- Decorative Concrete Projects – Stamped and Stained Concrete,
- Gunite and Vinyl-Lined In-Ground Swimming Pools,
- Swimming Pool Repairs and Remodels/Upgrades,
- Stonework, Masonry, and Brickwork Projects,
- Swimming Pool and Spa Home Inspections,
- Vinyl Liner Replacements and Upgrades,
- Landscaping Design and Installation,
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits,
- Pool Water Features,
- Outdoor Kitchens,
- Retaining Walls
- Patio Pavers,
- And any other Outdoor Living project you could dream up, We Can Build It!
dirt2Done uses state-of-the-art, 3-D software that will allow you to “Dream It – See It- Build It” and help you realize the added value, functionality, and beauty your next outdoor living project could bring to your home.
Experience is the foundation for great design. Mark’s knowledge, skills, and experience have been recognized by the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals and the National Spa and Pool Institute with over 25 design and build awards including:
- Gold Medal International Design Award,
-Gold, Silver and Bronze Medal Regional Design Awards,
-and over 20 additional design and build awards for custom swimming pools and spas.
When you are ready to start planning your next Outdoor Living project, Call Mark at 256-679-7047 or email. He’ll schedule a time to look at your ideas, convert those ideas into a 3-D computer design so that you can visualize exactly how it will look, and then manage the project to ensure everything is done the way you want it.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right contractor can be difficult. Different contractors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, work ethics, and, yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that your project requires experience and expertise. Ultimately, a successful project depends heavily on my own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to do your project, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This, I promise you.
Mark Kerce – Owner
dirt2Done - Design and Construction